Keeping you Safe
At Hotel Ilisia we have taken all the measures of hygiene and safety applying all the protocols of EODY FOR Covid-19 in all the services, the public places and the rooms of our hotel. Below you will find some of the most important measures applied in the hotel.
- All staff of our hotel is fully vaccinated.
- Regular training of staff for the safe use of Personal Protective Equipment and supervision of their proper use
- Specialized training of staff on health and safety issues and information on the COVID-19 suspected case management plan
- Mandatory use of a mask by the staff in all areas of the hotel
- Carrying out the necessary self-tests and additional molecular tests for coronavirus detection (PCR) on a regular basis
- Thermometry of each guest upon entering our hotel.
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces and points that are often touched (eg buttons, knobs)
- Installation of intact antiseptic stations in all areas
- Recommendation for the use of masks to all visitors
- Good and continuous ventilation in all areas of the hotel
- Limited number of people in the elevator: 2 people.
- Certification of proper operation and hygiene of air conditioners
- All of the rooms are cleaning with steam cleaner
- Emphasis on disinfecting surfaces and points that are often touched (eg remote control, knobs)
- Installation of a special protective glass divider for the safe communication of the reception staff with the customers
- Disinfection of cards / keys of the rooms
- Electronic and contactless payment of the accounts
- Installation of antiseptic for use by the customer in the reception
- Regular disinfection of the reception surfaces
RoomsRestaurant / Bar
- Staff equipped with personal protective equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection of table seats after use by each customer
- Distance between the tables according to the instructions of EODY
- Strict good hygiene, cleaning and disinfection practices in the food sector